Series 3 heater fan

romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Series 3 heater fan

Post by romanyrose » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:04 pm

G'day chaps, i have asked on the series 2 forum but will ask here if anyone has a fan off a series 3 heater motor because for some reason i have not got a spare :banghead: while rummaging through my trinkets to help a club member i had a stumble knocking my rebuilt heater motor from the bench to the floor :aaagh: and that age hardened fan smashed to pieces :shakehead: falling to the fall anywhere else in my garage it would have had a soft landing but :cry: you might have known the only bit of concrete bare was where it hit the ground :thud: .

I have plenty of electrical motors with blades for the flat heaters but no snail type series 3 type that are held in place with a flat sprung clip so any help would be greatly appreciated :wink: if it helps i will be at Newark tractor show.

Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .
navyboyz

Re: Series 3 heater fan

Post by navyboyz » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:13 pm

Hay Brad

Jonni says he thinks we have a snail fan.

We will have a look tomorrow and take it to Newark.

I will let you know.

See you soon.

Kath
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:16 pm

G'day matey, although Martyn has one and i think Robin might be bringing it to Newark if Martyn is not going it would be nice to have a choice as there is more than one type and i am working at doubling up the matrix for a better heater also any work on these is very tricky as they age harden and go brittle which is not good for my fingers that resemble cumberland sausages so i have been told :laugh: .

Catch you later Babe. Brad :wine: .
navyboyz

Post by navyboyz » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:30 pm

Brad we will bring it anyway.

Take care hun and see you soon

Kath