TD, 200 tdi O/S engine mount

Please post items for sale or wanted here. Land Rover or items specific to camping only.
Jabbawocky
Info: Barney the Dormobile

TD, 200 tdi O/S engine mount

Post by Jabbawocky » Tue May 05, 2015 1:53 pm

Hi all

I am finally starting on the Carawagon rebuild and repairing the chassis prior to galvanising. She currently has V8 mounts on the chassis. My intention is to fit a 300tdi, but as the chassis is to be galvanised, I would like chassis mounts that would allow a 2 1/4 petrol to be fitted without damaging the galvanising. I think the best course of action is to fit Defender type mounts onto the chassis as using the above engine mount would then allow me to fit any pre-300tdi engine. I only need the above mount to position the chassis mounts in the correct place as I will have to fabricate a special mount anyway for the 300tdi. Does anyone have one of these mounts they could lend me, please. There are several on ebay, but folk want daft money for them! I only need it for a few days as there is a bit of a rush to get some other stuff galvanised and I would like the chassis to go with it.

Here is a picture. Image

Let me know

Cheers Mick 07815 882365
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Re: TD, 200 tdi O/S engine mount

Post by romanyrose » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:01 pm

G'day Mick, i have sent you a text if you can pick it up from Weatherby on Sunday when Martin and Janie are on there way back from up north.

Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat:
romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:07 pm

Sorry Mick i didn't notice the date :banghead: :banghead:
Jabbawocky
Info: Barney the Dormobile

Post by Jabbawocky » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:59 am

Hi Brad

I could still do with one of those mounts as the one I have is only borrowed. Busy over the weekend, so not sure if I can make it to Wetherby? If I cannot make it, can you keep it until the next gathering/show?

Cheers Mick
romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:52 am

G'day Mick, this one was only so you can copy but i will have a look to see if i have any spares and we can maybe do a deal for a swop however did you get my message about the eye brows that hold the indicator and side light for on top of the wing so i can fit your Gerry can holders for the front of the wings :shrug: .

Catch you later. Brad :tiphat: