Easter Camp, Yorkshire Dales

Please post any events or shows here.
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Re: Easter Camp, Yorkshire Dales

Post by romanyrose » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:17 pm

G'day chaps, now that looks like my cup of tea and i can tell you i will be at the next one regardless but with having spent this week getting rid of my unwanted parts of pallets ''5 loads'' :shrug: in Janies brothers trailer then deciding to take 5 tyres off there rims using a high lift and 2 tyre leavers :stars: but i did it.

The tyres have been on the rims for years so it was very hard going but at £5 a tyre to take them off i decided i would do it myself :whistle: even though the weight of my ambulance camper and high lift under the bumper you thought would break the bead as it normally does these five had to be different but they didn't beat me :thud: .

Ah well!! there is only 5 more tomorrow that i can see then the tyres are of to my mates flower garden wall :shrug: the rims will be scrapped and i will have a lot more room to hopefully start rebuilding front brake when the paint dries overhaul the cylinders and some assembly can begin.

Having had her running yesterday i think i will have to fit a bleed point in my double matrix heater body so i won't be long now lads now i have got sorted where i can at least do a bit of work to get my wheels rolling and drag my Dandy along.

Catch you later. R-Rose :wine: i need it :laugh: .
RMS

Post by RMS » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:23 pm

Hi Brad,

Yes, it would be great to see you at some of the events this year - we've missed you :cheers:

Oh, and don't forget that I have a pneumatic tyre machine here - if you don't want the hard work of taking the tyres off just send them up with someone :whistle: and I'll pop them off for you - easy-peasy :tiphat:

Cheers,
Robin.
1967 109" Carawagon 200TDi
1972 109" SW Carawagon 2.5NA
1958 109" Carawagon 2.25P (project)
1972 109" Carawagon 200 or 300TDi (project)
1974 Dormobile 2.25D (project)
(Robin on S2C forum)
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:49 pm

G'day Robin, that's the story of my life :banghead: after i have knocked myself up and have got hands swollen like Popeyes muscles due to arthritis :rant: along with a left hand that has a massive mark where i either got it trapped or hit it i am not sure then someone offers to pop them off for me :thud: .

I had a machine myself and took it over to Tom who i loaned one of my ambulances to for him to use then i bought a massive amount of landrover stuff off him as well as a 109 and got my ambulance back which to well over a year for me to move the junk then not long after that he passed away and it dissapeared which i guess is typical :shakehead: .

Thanks for the offer though but i think the hard ones are done and up till now i have only another 6 to go but will do it over a period of time and not go like a bull at a fence like i used to :laugh: .

I think the navy lads are coming over on Thursday so do you reckon it would be a good idea for them to call in for my pull out roof/roofs unless they are to far from you which i am not sure of :shrug: but it is just an idea :wink: .

Catch you later. Brad :tiphat: .
woollen797

Post by woollen797 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:33 am

towing an LDV camper out! well it's a good job I didn't try and visit you lot as all I have on the road is my LDV van LOL