Anyone heard anything

Any other discussions not to do with Classic Campers.
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Anyone heard anything

Post by romanyrose » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:26 pm

G'day chaps, i have been wondering for a good while now if any one has heard from Trev :shrug: it would be nice to think things might be a tad easier also it might be nice for him to know friends are not far away and he is in our thoughts.

Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .
Jabbawocky
Info: Barney the Dormobile

Re: Anyone heard anything

Post by Jabbawocky » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:21 am

with the show season rapidly approaching, I was also wondering if we would see Trev this year.

Mick
overlander
Info: Carawagon Junkie

Post by overlander » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:49 pm

....he didn't reply when I last wrote to him a while back - but it was shortly after his bereavement. I know his son thought it would be a good idea if he got out and about. Maybe he'll read this and join us on one of the upcoming weekends...

John H
romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:03 pm

G'day chaps, has anybody had any news :shrug: although not a close friend maybe but someone i delivered milk to in the sixties then met up again at a landrover event sharing a :wine: or two it was round the fire pit that Trev and i got talking it was then i realized we had known each other.

It was with a heavy heart that the news had come through of the loss of his wife but the even more of a worry is i have not heard how he is coping so does anyone on here know how he is doing :shrug: .

Just a thought. R-Rose :tiphat:
RMS

Post by RMS » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:16 pm

Yes, I've had a couple of email interchanges with him since before Christmas.

Trev wants to start coming to events again and was going to join us at the LRCC Winter Camp in Feb, but his boiler failed on the day he was going to drive up so he had to wait in until the plumber had sorted it!

I've let him know as each event comes up - I'm sure he'll be joining us at some this year :cheers:

Cheers,
Robin.
1967 109" Carawagon 200TDi
1972 109" SW Carawagon 2.5NA
1958 109" Carawagon 2.25P (project)
1972 109" Carawagon 200 or 300TDi (project)
1974 Dormobile 2.25D (project)
(Robin on S2C forum)
romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:31 pm

G'day Robin, thanks for the info i am afraid i am a bit of a softy at heart and although i might not say what i feel friends less fortunate and have issue's one way or another are constantly in my mind what with being in situations myself when a word from a friend can make all the different i guess that is why i am this way.

A problem shared is a problem halved is what i have always thought and it doesn't hurt to ask incase he happens to read the post to know he is not alone.

Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .