Dormobile for sale!

RMS

Dormobile for sale!

Post by RMS » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:18 pm

This has just appeared on the S2C forum:

"Apologies for my first post being a "For Sale" . I am reluctantly putting up for sale my 1965 Dormobile. This is in need of restoration, but does have its original fittings.
2 1/4 petrol, head converted to unleaded, fitted with a Chris Perfect/ Iwema LPG kit with a 90? litre tank in the rear. The cooker unit and wardrobe were removed to fit the tank but have been dry stored.
Fitted with overdrive and FWH, stainless exhaust, heated screen on drivers side,Rocky Mountain hazard panel with accessory socket, Carawagon ? tool box mounted on front bumper. All original seats fitted, spare fibreglass roof panel with spare canvas attached. No curtains, but most of the curtain track is still with it but not fitted. Runs, but will need restoration as has been unused for approximately 6 years..Owned by me for 18 years, and was my daily driver up till then. Currently on SORN, V5 present and in my name, lots of paperwork. Would rather not put her on E-bay as would like to see her go to a good home and not get broken up. Looking for sensible offers. Located in Dorset.

Regards
Geoff"

HERE is the link to the post.

Cheers,
Robin.
1967 109" Carawagon 200TDi
1972 109" SW Carawagon 2.5NA
1958 109" Carawagon 2.25P (project)
1972 109" Carawagon 200 or 300TDi (project)
1974 Dormobile 2.25D (project)
(Robin on S2C forum)