Removing the Cab Bulkhead from a Marshall

Workshop and Technical tips & tricks.
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Re: Removing the Cab Bulkhead from a Marshall

Post by romanyrose » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:22 am

G'day Kevan, yes i am on here as well but not much of late due to my big move which started what seems like years ago and i am still at it now 7 days a week if i have not knocked myself up trying to move what seems like an endless supply of landrover related trinkets and trucks :thud: .

I was at Billing many years ago when the guy who Chris bought that truck off owned it and spent many a good time chatting about what he had done but it was in chip board then and from what it seems that i remember was a lot more bulkier but he was a nice chap and it was a long time ago :shrug: .

When i get moved and settled i will be having another go at a series two ambulance that i have after of course i finish my dormobile roofed 109 that has been awaiting my attention but occupied by cats just like my series 3 ambulance that has had birds nesting again in the front dash all because i left the floor out to do a wiring up grade :stars: .

Catch you later. R-Rose :wine: .
kevanf1
Info: LR 2a Marshall bodied ambulance owner.

Re: Removing the Cab Bulkhead from a Marshall

Post by kevanf1 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:46 pm

Hiya mate (R-Rose) :tiphat: I've got so far in taking out my bulkhead... There is more to do but at the moment I have other little jobs that are taking precedent and not all on the Landy :thud: Right now I want to clean up the distributor and then see if I can get the engine turning over under its own power. I haven't had it running for about 8 to 10 months now. It will be a short start though as the radiator is off at the moment so it would be a 30 second run and then stop.

Look after yourself mate, speak soon :tiphat:

Kevan