Another step forward

Workshop and Technical tips & tricks.
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Re: Another step forward

Post by romanyrose » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:11 pm

G'day Robin,thanks for that Robin but i feel what i have achieved up till now most would have built a truck completely :laugh: but as i think i said i am at a good place in my life and as long as people don't mind me waffling on that helps the filing system in my bonce 'head' which means progress :wine: .

Thanks for having a bash at finding my pictures they would have been great to help others see what i have to offer but i think Jonny my helper and Pete of the navyboyz might be uncovering the old gal {the 109 that is} to get some pictures but we will see although it will be a big loss to me i think i am becoming a bit more realistic and to be honest happier :whistle: .

Well it's stopped raining and my daily routine is about to begin although i might have to run the hoover round as she ''Janie'' is working longer hours in court these days and i have to willing a tad anyway as dog hairs get everywhere including in the coffee mugs that are up on a shelf and we can't have that can we :wink: .

Catch you later. Brad :tiphat: .
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Re: Another step forward

Post by romanyrose » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:53 pm

Well chaps, although a very productive day it was also an :embarassed: one but the good news is the valance between the wings is back in place i am also pleased i fitted rivnuts in the dumb irons so small bolts could be used to fasten the front section down while using the small bolts and washers as an earth point for each light ''better than self tapping screws'' in my mind anyway.

Now for the stupid bit on my part :stars: i replaced the bulbs in both lights and they work through the relay :banghead: i also remembered where these lights came from :whistle: typical of me they came out of a skip after the Disco they were fitted to was scrapped so i guess that's judgement on me 1- because i went skip diving and 2 i only cleaned the lights thinking the bulbs would be OK :banghead: but not to worry they are a very different shape Hella ones and i had bulbs to fit so it all worked out well but next time checking the bulbs might be a good idea :laugh: .

Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .