Help needed please

Any other discussions not to do with Classic Campers.
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Help needed please

Post by romanyrose » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:53 pm

G'day chap's while at the pit this year i bought a lovely double Jerry can holder but in my excitement i forgot to go back and purchase the second one the guy had made but was painted in red oxide.

In the pictures of the truck's lined up for the day you will notice a second set but painted in red oxide, unfortunately i don't know the guy's name but if that second set is not sold i would like to purchase it or one similar for my water carrier's on my ambulance camper.

Could someone help in not just who it was but how i can contact the guy who makes them :shrug: , unfortunate for me and my darn health issue's the excitement of all those leafer's together and the atmosphere in general was a tad over whelming for my excuse for a brain and worn out body so any help would gratefully be received so i can be a tad more self contained on my lonely travel's in my ambulance come 109 or just one of the 88's.

While on the subject my wrecker is in a need of a set to :wink: so any help would be appreciated to help with making my truck's more user friendly for a man with serious health issue's but loves traveling but needing some home comfort's of at least being able to wash and clean what teeth i have left.

Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .

PS, there is a picture of the 109 in question with a mentioned carrier in red oxide sat at the front of his truck, help would really be appreciated as to who he is so i can purchase some more. :tiphat: .
woollen797

Re: Help needed please

Post by woollen797 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:05 pm

I'm guessing this is the Land Rover in question https://www.flickr.com/photos/21667585@ ... 864754003/
romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:23 pm

G'day matey, Yes that is the truck with the double Jerry can holder that i would like to purchase :wink: , any help or information would be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunate for me i got so darn excited at the pit with all those truck's and of course talking to the owner's i had to stay at the field after just one day :thud: , having said that though the bunch of guy's called my friend's were camped up the road in a field which was like being in heaven.

Camped up in the corner round a camp fire and just talking landrover related issue's and how to repair using what is available on a budget i ask you what could be better apart from forgetting my firewater that might have made a job easier in my excuse for a brain.

Absolutely heaven either sat round a camp fire or just talking about our hobbies and travel's :shrug: , i ask you what could be better.

Catch you later. R-Rose home happy and very content :tiphat: .
woollen797

Post by woollen797 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:35 pm

Sadly I don't know the owner but hopefully someone on here will
romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:38 pm

G'day matey, at least with you putting up that picture other's will know what i have been waffling on about :embarassed: , i must say i did get excited when i noticed a reply to my post but then the :cry: started to flow when i realized it was not the guy i bought my first one off.

Thank's anyway but with your help and my :cry: he might notice the fact i would like that carrier which matches the other one i bought.

Here's hoping. Romany-rose the wishful thinker :tiphat: .
AlexB

Post by AlexB » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:10 am

Brad
He came from Hebden Bridge area, had owned that vehicle for 30 years.

I suspect Calum's Alex might have contact details.

I will message him / her
romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:24 pm

G'day Alex, that is appreciated :cheers:
Calum

Post by Calum » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:07 pm

Yes he lives in Todmorden so only a few miles down the road from us. If I see him about I'll try and flag him down as I am not sure exactly where he lives.
romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:37 pm

G'day Calum, thank's that would really be appreciated :cheers: , along with the other's that have replied i can't thank you all enough :cheers: .

Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .