109 camper, ambulance camper & friends.

Any other discussions not to do with Classic Campers.
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

109 camper, ambulance camper & friends.

Post by romanyrose » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:43 pm

G'day chaps, well as usual i have been busy not just with HEC and sorting out the towing eye that goes with my new ex-electric board trailer to me that includes yet more wiring the fitting of a series tailgate scraping off the rust and painting in my Romany way that i do.
Anyway my helper John has dug out my 109 from the larger than large trinkets along with my ambulance that i can now get to without a struggle and have a sort of hard standing thanks to my helper sitting for hours on an old wheel rim with an old seat cushion again from a series with lump hammer in hand smashing bricks or what ever i put in front of him :laugh: .
It's thanks to my neighbors who have donated there bricks etc my trucks now stand on hardcore and no big stuff either thanks to my larger than normal garden gnome with hammer bless him but although it has been noisy the birds seem to have got used to it and sit on the dash looking out of the front windscreen while it's throwing it down with rain :whistle: .
To be honest i need to take pictures but just cannot get my phone organized before i either stumble make a noise and miss a fantastic picture but they always leave a little parcel on the dash top :shakehead: in fact there are a few because i won't disturb them so i have nests in the engine bays-in the dashes and now in the back body all because i left the floors out while tinkering again.
As you might have guessed with me finishing off saying again this is not the first time it has happened having started to fit a split charge in my ambulance a few years ago i downed tools and went on to something else while the chicks hatched but by this time i was well into something else :shrug: but never mind i put nature first every time due to having other trinkets to play with :whistle: . Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat:
w3526602
Info: (That's my old RAF number)

Re: 109 camper, ambulance camper & friends.

Post by w3526602 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:08 pm

H Brad,

You mean you STILL have chicks in you garden? You can milk an excuse too far, you know.

romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Re: 109 camper, ambulance camper & friends.

Post by romanyrose » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:55 pm

G'day John, today i finally removed the nests from my trucks then come on here tonight and see your reply which is kind of ironic in a funny sort of way with you bringing up the subject after i have cleaned out three trucks today :whistle: .

To be honest i felt like a demolition man ripping apart some one's home even though they only use the nest once i still put nature first whether they reuse the nest or not :shrug: .

In my eye's the greed of man is taking away natures habitat at an incredible rate and for that i feel guilty but that's just me and my way's of trying to find a happy balance of those that can't defend themselves hence the garden full of flowers berries and bird houses.

I must admit to spending many hours being at ease with nature and just watching creatures come and go :whistle: it also helps with frustration when one of my trucks throws a problem at me.

Having cleaned the last nest from the dashboard of my ambulance i must admit to feeling the homes they throw up today are not half as well constructed as those nests i broke up today :cactus: .

Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .