Hello from Norfolk

Welcome & new forum members - Please introduce yourself & your motor here.
Robin101fc

Hello from Norfolk

Post by Robin101fc » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:30 pm

Thanks for the add.
I spoke to several ,embers at AO15 at the weekend and was impressed with the friendliness and the motors.
I've recently bought a 1981 s111 109 fitted with a 2.5l petrol engine and a galvanised chassis? I'm looking to build it into a solo camper so I'll be trawling the forum for ideas for the next few weeks.
Jabbawocky
Info: Barney the Dormobile

Re: Hello from Norfolk

Post by Jabbawocky » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:53 pm

Hi Robin

Welcome to the Forum. I was in the Dormobile at the weekend. I spoke with one chap who had just bought a 109". was that you? Where about in Norfolk are you? We spend quite a few weekend in Norfolk as my wife's family are from Stalham.

Ask away with the questions and we will do our best to help you.

Cheers Mick
Dormy
Info: Sleeping on the job.....Zzzzzz

Re: Hello from Norfolk

Post by Dormy » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:28 pm

Hi Robin, Welcome to the LRCC forum.

Good luck with converting your vehicle. I am sure having a browse around the various posts on here will help give you some ideas. You can always post up questions or your own ideas too for some constructive (!?) feedback.

As Mick said, where in Norfolk are you ? I am just the Yarmouth side of Norwich and also a member of the S2 club like many here. We have a get-together at 8pm on the 1st Tue every month, at the Fur & Feathers pub in Woodbastwick. We are not precious about what you own (or what you arrive in) and have a couple of S1 as well as S3 owners who attend. Our next get-together is just over a week away on Tue 6th, maybe see you there ?

Regards
Ian