Camper Roof Racks and Equipment

Please use this section to recommend suppliers.
Jabbawocky
Info: Barney the Dormobile

Re: Camper Roof Racks and Equipment

Post by Jabbawocky » Thu May 14, 2015 12:54 am

Hi Alex

Pictures of most of my products are on our website, http://www.lrbits.co.uk

Give me a call if you need further info.

Dan and Michiel

The Porta potti sites half in the wheel box and half in the wardrobe. I supply an welded alloy tray with the wardrobe to be inserted in the wheel box. My wardrobes are built with the area above the Porta potti covered with a tunnel, leaving two small areas either side to hide things.

I am currently making two wardrobes. One is sold, the other is available to purchase. Once I have finished them, I am going to add up the total time taken to make them and I think the price will be going up on the next batch.

As for buying just the allloy tray and the cover piece to be welded into your original wardrobe, I will get a price and let you know.

Dan. do me a a sketch of what you are thinking of as I am struggling to picture what you want from your description.

cheers Mick
DrivingDutchman

Post by DrivingDutchman » Thu May 14, 2015 8:22 am

Mick,

I only need the tray. I am making my own wardrobe as I need a whole new design for what I want. I am making it from wood to trail it. It needs to house my fridge as well as the porta potti. When I have tried and tested the wooden design, I might think of getting it made in metal.
It does mean loosing the watercan shelves, but I am planning a water tank in one of the gasbottle brackets. Plus I have a jerry can holder to go between the wings to take either fuel or water.

Michiel
1969 109 sw dormobile Dora
1996 overland defender sw 110 Nellie
1962 109 sw safari diesel Hannie (sold)
1973 88 series 3 soft top in various bits on the drive...
67dormobile
Info: 67 2a Dormobile

Post by 67dormobile » Tue May 19, 2015 5:07 am

That's a lovely job on the wardrobe Mick - pity about the freight costs to Australia or I'd take one right away.

Regards
Gary
peejaysea

Post by peejaysea » Sun May 15, 2016 8:02 am

[quote="Jabbawocky"]

Pictures of most of my products are on our website, [url]http://www.lrbits.co.uk[/url

Hi Mick

You have a PM.

Regards
Paul