thetford green lane run

Please post your trips here, past, present & future.
Note that shows etc. should be posted in the 'Events & Shows' section.
dudley

thetford green lane run

Post by dudley » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:28 pm

just back from norfolk,after a great
time green laning with the series 2
club.

went in the station wagon,left the
carawagon looking very rejected

I think I saw every pig in Norfolk
(field after field) then went through
thetford forest for miles,bit wet and
slippery in places.Great fun.

Regards

Phillip :tiphat:
Attachments
CIMG2055.JPG
CIMG2058.JPG
1971 2a 109 diesel station wagon

1971 2a 109 petrol carawagon

And others
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Re: thetford green lane run

Post by romanyrose » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:57 pm

G'day chaps, i was unfortunately unable to attend at the Deeres leap or make my annual run to Essex due to having to lay flat out in my sleeping pit with mans best friend thanks to this ulcer that has eaten it's way into my leg :shakehead: .

Sorry and all that but it is a journey i look forward to every year which was made even better over the last few years when i just dropped in to see faces i only talk to here and it broke up my journey also the fact i slept all through the day didn't help :banghead: however i will make sure i will at least be at that pub next year if it happens that is.

Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .
overlander
Info: Carawagon Junkie

Post by overlander » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:10 pm

Most important thing to do Brad, is get your leg sorted, then you'll be able to go on all sorts of jaunts, I'm planning a couple of trips, I'll keep you posted.

Happy New Year to you, Janie....and man's best friend (I hope I got that right) :wine: and yet more :wine:

John H

Carpe Diem; remember: time flies like an arrow but fruit flies like a banana.
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:39 pm

G'day John, yes i know it is the best thing to do but if it was not for my computer i think i would loose the plot :banghead: there must have been a journey that you longed or felt you had to make some time in your past travels then situations changed so you could not go :shrug: .

I do feel it a lot when friends can just up and go on there travels across the pond so to speak when i can only go as far as the waters edge and sit on the dock of the bay remembering what it was like in years gone by on my chop dose bag and frying pan just cruising the roads of towns that had names i could not pronounce.

AS i mention always there are some far worse off than others so to be honest i really class myself lucky i have a truck that's fitted out so i can at least be at ease with nature round a camp fire surrounded by my friends :wine: .

Catch you later Bro. Brad :tiphat: .