RobW

Re: Radford Oven with Radford grille and double hob

Post by RobW » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:51 pm

Ah, the deep south then! :roll: :neener:
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:58 pm

G'day chaps, as usual the offer of help is :gold: and really appreciated more than you will ever realize :wink: and not having my vehicle road worthy although done like this for a reason is now really getting to me although my big move is done sorting still commences daily if possible which as most might know is a mammoth task but i am getting there which is great.

My rebuilt steering box will soon be fitted along with my rebuilt front panel thanks to the navy boyz family the fuel tank is painted but the chassis although cleaned and primed is awaiting an undercoat but trying to do a bit of both without smacking my leg does prove a problem so working faster is way out of the question.

Anyway my helper John has arrived so i am off out to sort nuts and bolts ready for cleaning hopefully then lay them out ready in order along with the relative washers needed to get a step closer to getting her back on the road.

Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .
catnap

Post by catnap » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:36 pm

RMS wrote:Hey Ian,

If you can get it to the Yorkshire Christmas Pudding run (I think you posted on S2C that you were going), I'm sure we can get it closer to Brad for you :cheers:

Cheers,
Robin.
Sounds like a plan, thanks Robin :cheers:
Many thanks to all
and yes - clean condition, no Greggs pasties or savoury treats left inside ! :neener:
RR will drop you a pm when the payment arrives, thanks

Ian
catnap

Post by catnap » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:07 pm

Many thanks Robin for collecting Brad's items to pass onto him via forum relay :nana:
All the best
Ian
RMS

Post by RMS » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:34 pm

No problem; they are in the back of my Carawagon for now - should be handy for cooking New Year's Day meal for the family :laugh:

They aren't in the way, and won't be until we start next year's round of trips/shows, but I'm sure we can get them down to Brad before then.

If anyone is passing by and heading down that way soon, let me know, otherwise I might go for a visit myself - I haven't seen Brad's place since he finished clearing out his old place :tiphat:

Cheers,
Robin.
1967 109" Carawagon 200TDi
1972 109" SW Carawagon 2.5NA
1958 109" Carawagon 2.25P (project)
1972 109" Carawagon 200 or 300TDi (project)
1974 Dormobile 2.25D (project)
(Robin on S2C forum)
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:54 pm

G'day chaps, you will have to excuse my reply if it does not make sense and the words from Robin that made me fall off my chair with a brew in my hand :roll: Oh! my what a shock you he might have trinkets every where :whistle: open any door :aaagh: and you will end up with something on top of you look for what you need :shrug: not a chance why have you not got some sort of organization :cry: well i have tried and to be honest still not one day goes by without i at least have a go at something :thud: .

The steering box is now rebuilt and fitted after doing it once with the help of friends who although helped worked to fast and i took it all to pieces again because wrong bolts had been used with the washers not in the proper to me anyway sequence then putting everything safe in a box ready for the next day only to forget where they were for at least a couple of weeks but moving two light bulbs and some tile glue :woohoo: i found them nice and neat in a box safe as close to my vice on the bench as i am sitting at my computer :stars: .

Tomorrow if i can manage to get from my pit that's shared with my little dog i hope to do at least a bit more sorting hopefully more jobs on my truck and plan the pick up of another motor and gearbox which will be hopefully stored in my helpers garage next to the other 2.5 and box ready for a rainy day :wine: .

Over the top maybe :whistle: happy yes know worries top of the world and could not be better and what makes me feel like i do :shrug: well i will tell you it is having friends like yourselfes and i class myself as a lucky man :cheers: .

You take care my friends and may your god go with you. Catch you later. R-Rose :wine: :tiphat: .