By my own hand.

Please post your photos and descriptions of your Carawagon, Dormobile or Camper here.
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

By my own hand.

Post by romanyrose » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:49 pm

G'day chaps, Here are just a few quick shots of my home made 109 camper in the throws of being over hauled everything is made by hand to fit out of things that friends neighbours have thrown away.
catch you later
R Rose
Last edited by romanyrose on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RMS

Re: By my own hand.

Post by RMS » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:55 pm

Nice one Brad :cheers:

I tidied up the img codes for you as they seemed to have gone a bit awry :stars:

Cheers,
Robin.
1967 109" Carawagon 200TDi
1972 109" SW Carawagon 2.5NA
1958 109" Carawagon 2.25P (project)
1972 109" Carawagon 200 or 300TDi (project)
1974 Dormobile 2.25D (project)
(Robin on S2C forum)
romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:27 pm

G'day Robin, as you would have gathered i took the pictures and Janie put them on here but for some reason she had great difficulty while i watched which to be honest is something she does not like :shakehead: but i am only trying to learn which as you know is not easy for me.

I did have a sheet that showed me what to do stage by stage but then photo bucket went through a stage of being funny and i lost all that i had come to terms with all because of change :banghead: .
I will learn some how but Janie gets uptight when the computer does not do what she wants it to do otherwise you would have had pictures with more detail of the way i have made things fit and work by just using a bit of thought and remembering things like when i ran out of gas so i fitted a meths burner and the tank for that fuel is the lawn mower tank with a tap underneath :whistle:.
The fuel can carrier that is in the middle of the rear door is for my eberspacher red diesel heater again the red tank on the back on the offside is a tank off an outboard motor which is piped to the pump of the eberspacher and above that is where my gas bottle sits when it is folded down and part of that was from my first BSA C15 clutch push rod compressor.

Anyway enough for now before you get bored. Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .
overlander
Info: Carawagon Junkie

Post by overlander » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:45 pm

Great stuff Brad, I love it.

John H

Camping Junkie
romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:14 pm

:tiphat: G'day John, thanks for that it means a lot :wine: i to was inspired by Tim Slessor because i bought an original version from a boot sale but my main man regards Landrover travel in this country in an old Series 2 was Cook On The Wild Side when it was shown on channel 4 in 1970 or 71 i think but i know it was a long time ago.

However i have always been a traveler since i held a license on my chop that i have mentioned before with either my doss bag strapped to the front forks and tent on my king and queen seat depending on how cold it was or my doss bag with a load of blankets on my seat acting as a back rest with the tent on the front if it was a Dragon rally in January.

The Meths burner was my cooker in those days which is the same one that hangs on my side opening tailgate so it has lasted me well eventhough i did make the fold down part from something else.

Hence the name Romany-Rose. :tiphat: .