Gerty - 1965 LWB Camper (or will be again)

Please post your photos and descriptions of your Carawagon, Dormobile or Camper here.
peejaysea

Re: Gerty - 1965 LWB Camper (or will be again)

Post by peejaysea » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:34 am

romanyrose wrote:G'day Paul. thanks for putting up the pictures i love engine bays and what others have done but i also like to make mine individual to me and the same goes for the camping side of things but because i don't weld i go the nut and bolt route as you might have gathered by the way i talk of what i try and achieve at least a bit each day.
Robin and Mick knock all sorts up to help others on there way to making up there campers but there are others that go there own way which makes life interesting if nothing else.

I must say i look forward to a bit of fire side waffling with a :wine: or two to help the tails of life gone by not that i need it but it helps others that have to listen :laugh: .

Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .

My pleasure R-Rose, happy to oblige.

As stated – pretty much a blank canvas. I know that the PO left the cooker and a rear awning with her – so that is a start.

Obviously there is some storage set up as you can see from the interior pictures. Have not had a good chance to get around / through her yet as I collected her on 22 December 2015 and then deployed to Afghanistan on 4 January 2016! Still plenty of time …..

I have pretty much zero mechanical skills; never welded and never done carpentry – still I have a good imagination! Will be looking around for inspiration and hope to get to some events in 2016.

Thanks again for the kind feedback, looking forward to a fireside beer sometime in the future. :cheers:

Paul