5 countries jaunt 2017

Please post your trips here, past, present & future.
Note that shows etc. should be posted in the 'Events & Shows' section.
AlexB

5 countries jaunt 2017

Post by AlexB » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:47 pm

I know I haven't posted my last jaunt yet (apart from the edited bits that were in Built 2 Last) but we (Esther and I) booked ferry crossings for September when I retire

Rotterdam, to Germany, ferry to Denmark and weekend in Copenhagen (Blowzabella day), across to Sweden, then ferry to Poland. Coast hop back to Rotterdam. 2 1/2 weeks.

Just got to finish off the teething problems from the last trip now !!
peejaysea

Re: 5 countries jaunt 2017

Post by peejaysea » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:31 pm

Hi Alex

Sounds like a fun trip. If you need to cut down on miles then there is the possibility to sail DFDS Freight ferry out of Immingham into Gothenberg. I used it in August (heading Finland and Norwsy though for my trip) and it was very relaxed / easy.

Worth thinking about to assist with reduced miles through lowlands of Holland and Germany - unless they are very much on the itinerary anyway,

Regards
Paul
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Re: 5 countries jaunt 2017

Post by romanyrose » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:53 pm

G'day Alex, as usual your travels with pictures are always read and looked at with great interest and admiration, as for the retiring part you might wonder how you did what you both have achieved in the past.

Done at a more leisurely pace can only be better, having said that though a bottle and good food is never far away from your dining table :wink: .

I thank you for sharing. Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .