Zuess timing gears

Workshop and Technical tips & tricks.
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Zuess timing gears

Post by romanyrose » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:40 pm

Good day chaps, I am in need of some help please :bow: , due to me not being a whizz kid with computers and I can't go far these day's I am after the fitting instruction's for a set of Zuess Gears that I would like to fit on a 2-1/4 diesel motor Please.

The instructions I had were badly water damaged :shakehead: and this was a few years before I moved so what I had left are no more, how would I go about getting another set of fitting instructions please.

I only ask because you guys out there know what terminology to use when asking or just looking for the fitting instructions for a set of Zuess Gears. These gears are helical gears so in my excuse for a brain I can't just handle the fitting of the gears.
Yes it might sound strange to some people but those that know me realize due to a form of spina bifada I have a shunt fitted in my scull that drains excess fluid from my brain.

Unfortunately for me anyway the understanding and reasoning part of my brain was damaged before the shunt was fitted, anyway what I would like to know is has anybody got any fitting instructions for these gears please.

Those people that know me understand my situation but I feel guilty for asking for help off the same people all the time, by doing this post I feel I am not asking directly so am not putting people on the awkward spot where they might think I would be offended if they said no or just never offered.

This post is not directed at anybody but the fact the 2-1/4 Diesel when first fired up easily by the way the blue smoke is believe me an issue, the fact there is no compression knock I think it is retarded :shrug: .

Answers on a post card please or has anybody got any fitting instructions for a set of Zuess timing gears for a 2-1/4 diesel.

Unfortunately I am not clued up on computers and these days due to my disability traveling into town is out of the question.

I live in hope. Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .
AlexB

Re: Zuess timing gears

Post by AlexB » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:24 pm

Brad
I have emailed Mr Zeus and asked him for some

Alex
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Re: Zuess timing gears

Post by romanyrose » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:12 am

G'day Alex, thank you it is appreciated and I mean that sincerely, unfortunately the old brain box and I are not getting on to well, the decisive and indecisive part's keep having a deference of opinions. Catch you later. Brad :tiphat: .