HEC updates

Workshop and Technical tips & tricks.
DrivingDutchman

Re: HEC updates

Post by DrivingDutchman » Thu May 17, 2018 10:41 pm

ASC metal in Lincoln do all sorts of metal. And they sell to Joe public too. Not just trade.
Hope this helps?

Michiel
1969 109 sw dormobile Dora
1996 overland defender sw 110 Nellie
1962 109 sw safari diesel Hannie (sold)
1973 88 series 3 soft top in various bits on the drive...
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Thu May 17, 2018 11:13 pm

G'day Chaps, unfortunately for me figures and I don't get on, putting it so others understand the part of my brain that deals with measurements and figures doesn't work as it should due to the damage that was done earlier on in my life. Small patches in feet and inches I can sometimes handle but it depends on stress or just one thing or the other.

This is where I need help big time please :bow: , although payment can't be made in cash a spare or two might be an answer at least for me anyway. My late fathers 88 that I bought him for a Christmas present a good few years ago now ,even though he has passed away I am I feel now in the need to ride with his memories more so than ever :shrug: I don't know why but maybe it's because she is nearly done. The fact maybe I am remembering how much he enjoyed his journeys which to be honest is very much like when we travelled abroad to our bike rallies, with him on his 500 Honda and me on my 1958 Matchless chop with over 25000 miles on the clock having owned it since 1968.

As I might have said before he was not just my father but best mate as well, for that I class myself a very lucky man in deed.

Catch you later. A very lucky Romanyrose :tiphat: .
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Fri May 18, 2018 12:14 am

G'day Guys, I think I said it correctly but having had a reply as to who will supply the rear floor alloy I really do need help with measuring what need along of course with collection :embarassed: .

Yes I know I mentioned the fact that figures and I don't get on with each other, or to be honest I get confused. there is another issue I don't mention often but I also have Spina-Bifada and a shunt in my brain that prevents me even more so these days from either lifting or just straining come struggling.

In other words I need help for the final leg of my build, id say I am on my knee's but that means I might not get up till morning, having tried my hardest today to achieve what I had set my mind to do and got it almost done. Although I do normally ask for help, I usually manage one way or another but this time I think I am not going to push myself. To be honest I have been advised not to :whistle: , and for once unless I have no offers of course I think to be honest I should listen, after the last episode when what I did laid me up big time there is going to be a time when I don't recover and that is not a joke but the truth.
Me being the body builder and a man who carried 3 foot kerbs on his shoulder rather that walk them have long gone :whistle: .

Catch you later. A hopeful Romanyrose :tiphat: .