Thinning out

Any other discussions not to do with Classic Campers.
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Thinning out

Post by romanyrose » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:16 pm

G'day chaps, having decided that last Saturday would be a day for thinning out a bit i had a house full what with two trailer load of wood ''pallets taken apart carefully'' dissapearing from my garden now my benching and shelving is almost down :whistle: well apart from under my lean to where i have the heavy stuff for gearbox axles and engines to sit on but this is a job for later now i have an engine lift :woohoo: .

Having had the wood moved a lovely special chassis and body and body were the next to try and be extracted and when i say it like that yes it was a very slow job although one of the problems was an 88 that had to be moved but again more tongue and groove had to be hand balled from under the 88 that just left heeps of broken up bricks that are the base for my trucks again because they were free but do the job :wink: .

With the ones that worry out of the way if was a case of jacking the truck up with my high lift then pushing it sideways off the jack :aaagh: yes my idea worried a few but that's how i normally do it when on my own :whistle: and that includes 109's as well :embarassed: but when you are on your own and needs must i have little choice as space is very tight in fact even tighter when all together.

Although my lass kept the lads :eatin: and :wine: time soon went on Chris having to rest after his op but then if Cath had been here i think i few words would have been said :rant: infact i am sure :laugh: but it was not all huffing and a puffing honest :whistle: but when the father and son of the navyboyz left i could see they were i tad on the worn out side but then there is no gain without pain :shrug: but i could see they were tired and happy.

The journey home from what i have heard was a nightmare for Chris as landrover conversation was making the air a tad thick and :stars: but at least his son was happy till they got home and apparently with the help with unloading not there it was midnight before a rest could be had :banghead: .

I must admit i was bed bound myself and only just finding some strength to gather myself together having had to have Martin to hold my little dog so i could at least try and limber up a tad but a good time had been had and i am looking forward to the next time which i think is in a couple of weeks if he is allowed :roll: .

Catch you later Boyz i really don't mind watching. :cactus: :neener: :tiphat: .