Gossamer's goodies

Any other discussions not to do with Classic Campers.
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Gossamer's goodies

Post by romanyrose » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:29 pm

G'day chap's, this is not a plug for what Matt does but more like an appreciated customer/good friend trying to help. Now as most people that know me realize I like to be a tad different and do my own thing regards truck's and my big military trailers.
Now I often haul thing's I don't like getting wet for myself that is, nine times out of ten by the time what ever is loaded my excuse for a body has had enough or it need's delivering in the next couple of day's.
Now I know we can all sheet things down but what Matt has just made me is a cover for my large military trailer in Blue, now this has just been delivered to me and other than being over the moon with excitement I can't thank him enough.
Yes I have to pay for it but this is not what the post is about, it's the fact if you need anything like this making to cover what ever it is, that's in you rear body or trailer Matt Gossamer can make what ever you need to keep thing's either dry or out of sight.
I have just realized I might have put this in the wrong place/section so sorry for that, the fact is I now have a trailer cover that fit's my larger military trailer to my design. He has got to be worth a mention surely :shrug: , due to him working for himself he has got to be worth a mention, this is from a member who is over the moon with what has just been delivered to my door.

Catch you later. Romany Rose :tiphat: .

Sorry I think it might want to be in another section :embarassed: .
DrivingDutchman

Re: Gossamer's goodies

Post by DrivingDutchman » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:31 pm

Matt is making a new cover for my awning. :gold:
And a bag for my solar panel, hopefully also a sort of thrasheroo...
1969 109 sw dormobile Dora
1996 overland defender sw 110 Nellie
1962 109 sw safari diesel Hannie (sold)
1973 88 series 3 soft top in various bits on the drive...
Viamphie
Info: Mad as a bag of frogs

Post by Viamphie » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:43 pm

Glad you’re happy with it Brad. I looked at it before I dropped it off to you and can agree it is a great piece of work.
I'm not really as bad as I make out. Despite what people say.
gossamer

Post by gossamer » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:11 am

Gentlemen, you are too kind.

Thank you.

:wine:
To infirmary and beyond!
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Tue May 08, 2018 8:15 pm

G'day Bro, you have done a very good job and to be honest deserve a mention of what you offer and how well it is done. To be honest I am a very fussy person when anything like this is made for me, so to be honest in my mind you deserve some praise for what you have made and to be honest praise from me only comes when it is deserved.

I hope this makes others realize you are not just a pleasant person to deal with but also nothing is a problem and that to me I really appreciate maybe more than you realize :wink: .

Catch you later. R-Rose or Brad to those who know me well. :tiphat: .