Built like a Gorilla

Any other discussions not to do with Classic Campers.
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Built like a Gorilla

Post by romanyrose » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:02 pm

G'day chap's, i might be built like an aging Gorilla but it seem's i still have the strength :whistle: , it was while having a bash at my military trailer having had the steady stand bolt's in soak with easing oil even though i had undone them earlier i must have tightened them more than i should have :embarassed: .

With the trailer loaded with landrover related trinket's while i clear a space for another small shed i acquired meant i had to move the loaded trailer, having used high tensile bolt's on the clamp's that hold the rear trailer support's believe me i was shocked when i sheared an inch diameter bolt with a small spanner.

Rust or an over sized spanner was not used :shrug: , just a word of warning due to me always shaking hand's when i first meet anybody is please just be aware it seem's i might be a bit stronger than i thought :whistle: .

This maybe explains why some times people pull funny faces when i shake there hand :whistle: , it appear's i am crushing there hand :embarassed: sorry. Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .