A change of mind

Any other discussions not to do with Classic Campers.
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

A change of mind

Post by romanyrose » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:01 pm

:whistle: G'day chaps, as usual since acquiring a safari roof for a 109 camper i at last decided a standard roof is all i need so a swop was done yesterday with the lads and my neighbor a female built like a young silverback and just as strong :whistle: .

Although the roof needs a good clean i am well happy and with my lass laid up today work on HEC and the interior which is the frame work that i had started to cut and bolt into place but the bolts needed a good clean up on my wire wheel which is a tad noisy so the drumming of me cleaning up those bolts might have ended up with me having a bucket of water thrown over me :thud: .

Anyway with piles of wood a door bonnets and a windscreen frame moved i somehow got in the back body over a shut tailgate and commenced the drying out of the wood work due to rain somehow finding it's way inside :shrug: , i could understand if i had been belting down a motorway but it's just been stood in my back yard :stars: .

Anyway having managed to get in the back with my helper on the outside we manged to hang the rear tail gate :nana: i must say i got that camping cosey feeling back and at least i can open the front vents widows and rear tailgate to dry everything out.

Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: