My road trip part 2

Any other discussions not to do with Classic Campers.
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

My road trip part 2

Post by romanyrose » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:27 pm

G'day chap's, although maybe not a lot of interest :shrug: but after i was forbidden to drive to the pit by my lass and other concerned members as usual my taxi driver Marty dropped me off at a camp site just up the road from the pit in my caravan.

As usual the navyboyz and Cath made sure they were there if need be having pushed myself as usual with HEC my 88 camper that as hard as i tried i just could not get it done in time :shakehead:, however it was not just to sleep in but to cook in as well and the fact i work so slow i guess it was never going to happen.

Since the Pit and all that excitement of being surrounded by those leafers of most types and sizes and even more trinkets i bought home apart from a broken gearbox because Daz didn't go and a small bit of kit for my wrecker but Ian? was kind of tied up with the running of the show but said a relay would be organized at a later date i have been laid up :thud: .

I can understand a day's had graft at work making one tired but excitement :shrug: really takes the mickey :laugh: until today when i managed to get a bit done although only small job's the ball is now rolling :whistle: and i hope to crack on and hopefully get to Peterborough under my own steam of HEC my little 88 so my camper updates can continue :wink: .

Catch you later. The Ageing Silverback R-Rose :tiphat: