Very slow tinkerer

Any other discussions not to do with Classic Campers.
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Very slow tinkerer

Post by romanyrose » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:32 pm

G'day chap's, i am really feeling a slow coach these day's even though i am happy with what i get done :shrug: , i guess it might be the fact i am getting older and just working slower :whistle: .

I know the body object's quite a bit these day's but then that has always been the case and i really don't like being beaten :wink: , although as we get a tad older i think i am just enjoying tinkering a tad more than what i used to.

I am back on a role again making something from nothing just to make HEC the 88 camper a tad different from other's with a touch of my eccentric side of the old brain box thrown in :laugh: , does anyone else have this issue :cactus: .

I must admit when tinkering either repairing a worn out part or just making something from nothing, having been called an old eccentric today it just kind of made me wounder.

Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .
RMS

Re: Very slow tinkerer

Post by RMS » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:41 pm

Glad to see you're back on the forum Brad, and glad you're getting back to your eccentric tinkering :neener:

Cheers,
Robin.
1967 109" Carawagon 200TDi
1972 109" SW Carawagon 2.5NA
1958 109" Carawagon 2.25P (project)
1972 109" Carawagon 200 or 300TDi (project)
1974 Dormobile 2.25D (project)
(Robin on S2C forum)
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Re: Very slow tinkerer

Post by romanyrose » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:14 am

G'day Robin, i must say i have really missed just being inside the garage and didn't realize just how much i missed those spanner's etc.

I feel like my love affair with just making something out of other peoples cast off's had been lost for a while, but this i feel has been rekindled and i slept last night with a sense of achievement.

Although the medication i take to help my bag of bones :whistle: that don't take kindly to any heavy tinkering i kept myself in control and it was worth it :wink: .

My love affair has returned :nana1:, so having a short lay off look's like it has allowed me the rest i needed so i can get back to tinkering, although to some it may seem weird :shakehead: to me it's a wonderful way of life.

Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .