Stationary engine

Any other items for sale or wanted.
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Stationary engine

Post by romanyrose » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:17 pm

G'day chaps, after putting up a post about receiving my new to me old type 3 stage compressor i was excited to say the least about the fact i also had an old stationary motor ready and waiting to be mated up to the compressor when either time allowed or i just needed a break from tinkering with my trucks :wink: sadly however some light fingered people broke into my mates yard and borrowed on a permanent basis my stationary engine :thud: .

I always have some sort of plans of what i will be doing with my life to give me a goal to aim for even though i have at this moment in time enough to keep my mind occupied for at least another ten years :whistle: but the way i look at it is a change is as good as a rest but if i rest i fall asleep or at least end up in some sort of trance thinking about what i got up to in years gone by which is for some reason is when i get excited due to me having a wild time when i was younger being at ease with nature and all that :shakehead: sorry got carried away again :embarassed: .

Has anyone got an old stationary engine kicking about a runner would be even better or exchanging landrover related trinkets would really make my day as for what sort :shrug: i will leave that up to those that want to surprise me :cactus:

Maybe hoping for a miracle but if you don't ask you don't get. Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .