Roof bars

Any other items for sale or wanted.
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Roof bars

Post by romanyrose » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:36 pm

G'day chap's, has anybody got any roof bars that will fit my series motor for a light weight roof box :shrug: , i kicked myself after leafers last year when a guy had a light weight set for sale parked up by a tree but after my wondering's i could go no further and got picked up :stars: .

To be honest i got lost having gone walk about i forgot where i was going or been till the navyboyz found me and took me back to the base that was on the site of the pit :shakehead: :embarassed: .

Any help would be appreciated. Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat:
gossamer

Re: Roof bars

Post by gossamer » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:20 pm

Hi Brad.

If I get a jumble spot this year (not heard owt yet) you're welcome to use it as a stop off point on your travels.

there might even be tea available.
To infirmary and beyond!
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Re: Roof bars

Post by romanyrose » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:41 am

G'day Matt, i have made a mental note to make you a port of call as when we get together laughter seem's to be all we can do :wink: , not that i am complaining but to much excitement and laughter either confuses me or i just need to sleep :thud: .

Come to think of it Matt i can blame you for me being so tired i went walkabout and got lost last year :neener: , not that it matters mate we had a good crack and a giggle without any :wine: i think :shrug: .

I don't like wishing my life away but roll on the Pit :nana: .

Catch you later. Brad{R-Rose to some} :tiphat: