Wanted Meth's burner

Please post items for sale or wanted here. Land Rover or items specific to camping only.
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Wanted Meth's burner

Post by romanyrose » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:11 pm

G'day chap's, due to having 5 gallons on Metherlated spirits as you can understand it is my preferred way of cooking - boiling the kettle i wondered if anyone has a decent but simply burner for sale :shrug: .

During my biking years i always had one strapped to my doss bag along with a couple of bottles of the blue stuff but that burner has sadly called it a day and fell apart.

Due to not leaving my little world much these days i thought someone might have one for sale that they don't use anymore but if not going on line is the next step but that's a bit beyond me although i can look i am not keen on using my card with someone i don't know :embarassed: .

Any help appreciated please. Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .
gossamer

Re: Wanted Meth's burner

Post by gossamer » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:03 pm

Hi Brad

I have seen some on line, small and simple.

Some Aldi's may have stock left from their trangier style burner in odd stores at reduced prices.

Do you just need a burner or the whole kit with pans etc?
To infirmary and beyond!
romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:38 pm

G'day Matt, like i said in the PM :shrug: i don't know how to do the bay thing so thought i would ask just incase some one has any for sale :shrug: , i have looked at the bay and two have taken my fancy one of which is complete because the metal used is thinner and heats quicker and the other is a basic one that burns sticks etc just for a brew and incase i run out of gas-meths there will always be some kinderling about :whistle:

I am really getting itchy feet now :banghead: having been so long since i had a fix of just getting off in my truck and being at ease with nature with mans best friend, it's also coming up to the time when i need to go and tend graves of my family if only for 3 or so days i don't like being without just incase.

It does still make me wonder how i sat round a fire with my small tent and Matchy chop beside me unable to undo the zip of my tent because it was so cold in the depths of those winters back then :thud: .

Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat:
gossamer

Post by gossamer » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:13 pm

Happy to ebay for you, old chum.

Can switch delivery address to your place.
To infirmary and beyond!
romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:24 pm

G'day matey, :thud: that would really be appreciated as long as you don't mind a cheque :shrug: , of course i will need your address due to only remembering your garden a very large tent and lot's of goodies Oh! and a garage that i dare not venture into :laugh: .

I will get Janie to send you a PM because i am bound to make a mistake with letters-numbers and that sort of thing what with me living in a Topsy Tervy land of my own :whistle: .

I can't thank you enough Matt and i now owe you a tipple or two if we ever stop giggling like a couple of kids at a sweety shop.

Catch you later. Brad :tiphat: