WANTED: 109 Rear Window Catch

Please post items for sale or wanted here. Land Rover or items specific to camping only.
PhilC

Re: WANTED: 109 Rear Window Catch

Post by PhilC » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:53 am

Hi
PhilC

Post by PhilC » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:59 am

oops pressed 'Submit' a bit early there :embarassed:

R-Rose - no problem and thanks for your efforts

Mick - I'll take that one you have if that's OK as I think I have a spare pin (presuming they're the same for both front and rear catches) - just let me know how to get some payment to you

Alex - thanks very much for your kind offer - judging by the prices they're charging over on eBay I think they're definitely worth holding on to.

Cheers,
Phil
Jabbawocky
Info: Barney the Dormobile

Post by Jabbawocky » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:00 pm

Hi Phil

You can buy me a pint sometime. PM me your address.

Mick
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:00 pm

G'day matey, myself and helper have had you in mind today due to it being a bit of a tidy up day it's also a bring stuff round to my place day which was mainly hoop sets although awkward to carry they were not as heavy as what my helper bought round yesterday which was mainly drive train stuff.
Gathering the hoop sets together means someone is going in my body shed to dig out the parts that go above the doors and across the windscreens and that's where the glass latches and locks are along with the door handles etc so i have been told :shrug: .

From what i have been told :shrug: it looks like the lads will be sorting the parts needed to go with the hoops so i guess they will see what they can find for you :wink: as for me i am being taken to pick up a rather large trinket that i am quite excited about but i will say know more till the arrival :whistle: although it needs work it's work that will make a change and as a change is as good as a rest a happy chappie i will be :nana: .

Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat:
PhilC

Post by PhilC » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:08 am

Hi R-Rose,

Thanks again to you (and your helper(s)) for having a poke about for parts for me.

I'm curious - what is your new trinket?

Cheers,
Phil
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:31 pm

G'day Phil, sorry things didn't go to plan :embarassed: but i guess that's normal for me but Kath became very unwell so her and hubby had to go back to Leeds leaving just Pete the younger here to help my helper who would not venture into my little sheds with out me being here which to be honest i understand.

It was very late when jonny the elder and i got back from Northampton with my larger than i thought trinket so they loaded up an Lt77 hoops etc by which time he had a load and had to go so it is down to me and my helper but since the trip in the 88 with a Tdi that didn't have a lot of room for my muscle gone slack :laugh: it's a case of recuperating.

Yes you might find that strange if you don't know me but i am either referred to as the wild man of Borneo or an ageing Silverback gorilla that's seen better days and know longer leads the way but follows on behind :whistle: so i will do my best if i can get in the body shed .

Sorry matey regards the trinket but it is a workshop trailer that was once used by the electric board that name escapes me at the moment but it has built in benches on the sides and a vice mounted on a fold up work bench which will go well behind my breakdown truck{same build date} and to me well i just fell in love with it :shakehead: :embarassed: .

I have a load of trinkets to fetch from Derby when i let the bones heal a bit Oh! and can get out of bed without a struggle :roll: , if you were here you would understand but just ask others as i usually send who ever comes mountaineering :cactus: .

Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat:
RobW

Post by RobW » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:33 pm

Here they are, just need to make sure they're not tidied up in the next 10 days.....
Attachments
IMG_20160420_072215809.jpg
IMG_20160420_072215809.jpg (285.95 KiB) Viewed 8046 times
RobW

Post by RobW » Tue May 03, 2016 2:47 pm

Bits in Morpeth, but parents off enjoying Dad's retirement! PM to remind me late May and I'll give you the number to arrange pick up.
PhilC

Post by PhilC » Tue May 10, 2016 9:44 am

Hi Rob,

Thanks very much :cheers:
RobW

Post by RobW » Tue May 24, 2016 2:56 pm

They're home so PM'd details.