Firework night in Swinderby.

Please post any events or shows here.
Viamphie
Info: Mad as a bag of frogs

Firework night in Swinderby.

Post by Viamphie » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:01 am

After the success of Viamphest, I wonder if anyone is interested in the next get together?

VIAMFIRE !!!!! (Credit to Andreas Anvils for coming up with the name )

The first weekend in November I shall be opening the gates to anyone who wishes to come along and camp over and enjoy a few fireworks in the garden. Feel free to bring a few fireworks with you for even better enjoyment. Worst case scenario is it'll be pissing down, all the fireworks will be too wet lite so we just drink beer instead.

As before I shall heat up the BBQ and dish up a few sausages, burgers and hot dogs along with hopefully a few baked potatoes on Saturday night.

I can't promise that we will continue the traditional game of fire pallet Jenga but you never know you may be lucky enough, or drunk enough, to witness Sam the champion continue to reign supreme.

The outside toilet flush handle has been repaired so there's no need to bring a spade. whstle

The only rule is all dogs must be kept on a lead and picked up after. You all were amazing last time and I'm happy to say that all puppies were very well behaved and there were no unclaimed dog logs left behind.

The postcode for the event is LN69HT

Caravans are welcome and hopefully will fit past the house. There is a 2.5m access width which we've had camper vans and transit vans down as well as tractors.

Start a list, pm me or start the abuse............now
I'm not really as bad as I make out. Despite what people say.
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Re: Firework night in Swinderby.

Post by romanyrose » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:27 pm

G'day matey, i guess you can count me in if you don't object to the company of a nut case :wink: , a Cadburys fruit and nut case that is :whistle: .

Catch you later. Romanyrose :wine: .
Viamphie

Post by Viamphie » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:34 pm

You're always welcome Brad. See you there. :tiphat:
wagoner

Post by wagoner » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:26 pm

Thanks for the invite count me in ' ,somebody gotta look after the old silver back ,god loves high bars
romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:06 pm

G'day bro, unfortunately the high bar's {Ape Hanger's} are not as high as they used to be but the 500x16 still fill's the rear swinging arm.

I guess we might be knocking a few beer's back just to celebrate the good old day's, wagoner should i bring SPUD along :whistle: or maybe not :wink: .

Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .
gossamer

Post by gossamer » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:04 pm

See you there chaps
To infirmary and beyond!
romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:19 pm

G'day chaps, sorry i didn't arrive which were my intention's but my place was with my lass who's mother is a very poorly lady in hospital.

There will be another time where i can waffle away about experiences or just times that i remember of when i was a traveler on my Matchless Chop, along with my doss bag strapped to my cissy bar and battered frying pan that i still use today clipped to the strap's that held everything in place.

Of course in later life my traveling was done in my kitted out 2a diesel until my son's decided they wanted my bed so my ambulance was acquired then turned into a camper so they had a big home made awning to sleep in on fold away bed's. I bent and fitted a rail to the back body of the ambulance so i could thread the awning through that, to be honest the awning has been in some quite heavy storm's and kept us warm and dry so i thank those that had disposed of those old awning's although heavy and old they still will do he job today.

I know some will think well i never listen :shrug: but that does not bother me because when i am waffling along it mean's i am remembering what an eventful life i have had :whistle: or to be honest still having but a bit more in my own little world.

I am also thinking and praying in my own little way that my lasses mum who made my awning's will pull through this really bad time she is having at the moment.

Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .
Viamphie

Post by Viamphie » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:23 pm

Jeez you really are all confuddled. It's not until November. :stars:

Hope all goes well for you old bean.
wagoner

Post by wagoner » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:29 pm

A yup bro don't feel bad about getting confused mate , anyone who has out drunk Oliver Reed and out partied most rock stars is allowed to let his being go walk about now an again ,good times ain't, finished yet just slowing down a bit ,long forks mate ,keeps the memories coming , trevJ
woollen797

Post by woollen797 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:38 pm

Looking like we may be able to annoy you for the weekend